PowerTrip PowerTrip

I can't wait to give this a try

RedHand RedHand

For 2 years I've been wondering who the voice actor for the narrator is, I hope someone can help me, if you know who it is, can someone please let me know.

Shipwrecked -BmK Shipwrecked -BmK

Awesome

I know I for sure know someone that I'd do that for lol.

Cute animation to a I guess I can say cute song. I like the art style you picked :)

The Guardian The Guardian

The game and idea was great, but like others are saying, it was a little slow. I loved how you could tell a strong story with such little detail. One problem though is well.... does it end? I went through the story and when I got past the far end of the village, the titles came up and that was it, now I'm left to do nothing :P

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Love it! However..

I love the game! However, I can't finish the game because the last mission is completely glitched when you have to shoot the guys in the windows.. the gun lags and aims where ever it wants to, and then the shooting is lagged as well, I can't do anything to fix it and I've tried it on other computers as well, they all do the same thing.

this is video game humor this is video game humor

Haha

This is definitely a fail, but I love your responses to the comments haha, the only reason I watched this is because of your one that you just submitted, I just had to see what else you made lol.

Sekhem responds:

In the universe, there are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between, there are doors.

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

This should definitely be one of the high ranking classics.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

It's crazy to think that a song could be such a big part of my childhood. I remember hearing this song so many times when playing flash games! :D

-Jumper- -Jumper-

I like to go on my PS3, go to the Castle Crashers game screen and turn the volume WAY up on the TV and blast this song.

Spatulons vs. Phlovomites Spatulons vs. Phlovomites

WOW

That looks like it took a lot of work, so much detail and time put into it. Very good job!

HOT SEXY HENTAI HOT SEXY HENTAI

LOL

I didn't even look at the pic when I clicked on it, but then when the page starting loading I was like, "OH CRAP" because I thought it was actually going to be nudity, I was relieved to see that it wasn't, lol the Author Comment is hilarious XD

SirCannabisClock responds: